While you are welcome to keep your child with you in the worship service, we do provide a nursery for the entire service where little ones can play, snack and enjoy storytime.
We are committed to serving our youngest members by providing a safe, peaceful and loving environment while they are away from their parents. Children in our nursery are cared for by paid nursery workers as well as covenant parents (church volunteers) including moms and dads, grandparents, teens and couples. A couple of notes on our policies and procedures:
- Our nursery volunteers have been CORI checked and completed MinistrySafe’s Sexual Abuse Awareness Training.
- Our nursery supplies and toys are regularly cleaned with child-safe cleaning products.
- Diapers will be changed by adult female caregivers in the presence of other caregivers.
- Our church nursery adheres to a well child policy.
- Our Child Protection Policy can be found here (copies are available at church as well).
For Visiting Parents:
Our nursery is located downstairs on the lower level in our children’s ministry area. Upon arriving, one of our nursery caregivers will help you to check your child in using our name tag sign-in system. We will also discuss any important information such as food allergies, special needs, and whether or not your child may have nursery-provided snacks.
If we need to reach you during the service, we will send you a text message, so we ask that you please keep your phone on vibrate.
Children may be dropped off as early as 15 minutes prior to the start of the service. We do ask that you please pick up your child promptly at the conclusion of the service.
Please be sure to label any personal items such as blankets, bottles and bags. Our nursery offers diapers, wipes, snacks and water, but you are welcome to provide your own as well.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our Children’s Ministry Director, Kaity Troy at email@example.com.